In this Case Study article we will discuss different aspects of Backlinks such as its definition, importance, types and the ways to build them so, let’s start from backlink itself.
Backlinks- In a single sentence ‘Backlinks’ are defined as incoming links to our blog (website) or webpage from other websites or blogs. When someone read your article and in case he liked the same and produced content associated with the identical topic on the blog, they links back that content for your webpage, that’s called a backlink. Still confused, let’s take an example suppose Mr. A writes a post in the blog about Backlinks, When Mr. B undergoes that article, founds good and publishes a content linked to Backlinks on his own blog, giving the web link of Mr. a post.
Let’s describe the importance of Backlinks.
* Faster indexing- Faster indexing regarded as the most crucial element of Backlinks. As as a result of them Google and other major search engines like google indexes even a more modern blog or pages or post with a faster rate as when Backlinks from high PR (page rank) site that is crawled frequently involves your site, which in turn increases crawling of search engine bots within your site leading to faster indexing.
* Search Engine Results- Another significant element of Backlinks are they improve your site search engine’s ranking. In the event you build or acquire more quantity of quality backlinks, definitely your site’s search engine ranking positions going to be improved as internet search engine judge a website rankings on variety of quality backlinks. For those who have more quantity of links, search engine show your website on their own top pages. Which is again essential for driving traffic from search result’s while we all know that a lot of the traffic which our blog receives originates from search engines.
* Page Rank- Not just search engine ranking positions, Backlink also effect Page rank directly, When you build Backlinks from high PR sites, you can definitely see an up rank within your next update and that we also know how important is page rank regarding SEO. Higher Page rank let’s you ranked high among the competition who have lower Page rankings, which enrich your website with additional traffic as opposed to others.
* We all know that Backlinks are important part of SEO (search engine optimisation). Now next we have to focus on best Backlinks building methods or how to build Backlinks? In the event you Google for Backlink building, you can find a large number of automated Backlink building tools which guarantees to supply your blog with Backlinks up to you would like in a single click. A few of these automated tools cost nothing and some are paid which offers you backlinks from high PR sites. Sites which offers free backlinks from poor sites decreases your rankings, hence decreases your web site performance. Different Paid sites which offer backlinks are detected and penalized by Google after their different updates.
So, from your upper paragraph we came to the final outcome that people should try for getting some quality backlinks rather than enormous bad quality backlinks while keeping ourselves in play safe mode. The question arises that what actually an excellent backlink is?
Quality Backlinks- A quality backlink is identified as a backlink which will come coming from a site which includes content associated with your web site as opposed to a link which will come from the site that is not related to you. Quality backlink originates from site’s which uses your keywords or sites of same theme. Suppose, site A receives a backlink from the site using same keywords or on same theme like blogging, SEO, Make money online etc, this link is regarded as quality Backlink as opposed to it receives a link from an Automobile website. Google gives high importance towards the link which comes from blogging site and gives less relevance to the link which will come from Automobile site. Google gives high importance to quality links which comes from High PR sites. It considers.gov and.edu as most important Hope you understand what I mean to express.
Now let’s see what exactly are different types of backlinks? You can find basically two different types of backlinks one is “dofollow” and another is “nofollow”.
(1) Dofollow Backlinks- Dofollow backlinks are the ones backlinks which can be accompanied by online search engine crawlers when they crawl your web site. Or we can say when online search engine crawlers enters your page, they crawl your entire blog including links, pictures everything, when they crawl a “dofollow” link they, lands at this page. Suppose I link back to you personally, when crawlers crawl that link they lands at the page, which will help in indexing your site faster. It gives you traffic as well as help in increasing your Page rank.
(2) Nofollow Backlinks- Nofollow backlinks are the types backlinks which contains a “nofollow” tag. When online search engine crawlers crawl this, they simply ignore it. You can see different website source by right clicking and selecting ‘view source’, then use ctrl f to discover rel=”nofollow”. You will see many links with this tag, these links are nofollow links. These links also provides you with good traffic although not beneficial for Pagerank.
Note: You are advised to build dofollow links and tag poor links inside your site having a “nofollow” tag.
Now let’s discuss Best and easiest ways to construct quality backinks:-
(1) Social media- Social media marketing and bookmarking site’s are the always provides us with quality backlinks. Facebook and twitter will always be proved as good for backlinks building. Just design your fan page there and commence posting links.
(2) Guest posting- Guest posting is definitely discussed because the best white hat technique for building backlinks. Just head to different sites or blogs that provides ‘Guest post’. Write to them which often offer you quality backlinks and traffic.
(3) Commenting On Blogs- Blog commenting is the simplest way for obtaining great deal of quality backlinks. Just post comments along with your links (key phrases) in blogs linked to your niche. Definitely they offer ohlnvy with good backlinks.
(4) Site submission to blog directories- Submit your blog to several blog directories such as Blogcatalog and Technorati. Furthermore, i received good backlinks from them.
(5) Forum signature linking- Take part in different forums associated with your niche. Many forums uses signature linking, just post your URL in signature linking field and it’s done. (Only good quality forums)
(6) Yahoo answers- Yahoo answers is yet another way getting good backlinks, answers question linked to your niche citing your blog site URL.
(7) RSS directories- Submit your feed to several RSS directories.
(8) Article Creation And Submission- Submit your article to different article site such as ezinearticles.
Should you be following these methods, definitely you are going to build some good quality back links.